Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 
Here is a 80+ page power point presentation I created for when I return. It's just in draft form (yes, I see all the spelling mistakes, and will fix them), and I know the most incomplete parts are the teaching strategies, etc. But the pictures are quite useful.
You can also give me your feedback on how it can be improved, since I plan on sharing it with my school upon my return. Thanks.

Note - depending on your computer, it may not work (sorry).

http://www.odtugvo.k12.tr/den/TurkishEducation.ppt

Comments:
Hello Micheal, I found a similar presentation amongst the documents I collected during my undergrad. study in Bogazici Unviersity; this particular one is rich in statistical information that you might have difficulty in reaching. I'd be happy to send it to your inbox.
Cheers,
Sencer
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?